Information We Collect
We collect your information (including name, address, telephone number, email address, transaction information, credit card information, and birth month and year) when you:
- Make a purchase with us online or by telephone.
- Save your information with us online.
- Register for our loyalty program or ask to receive our emails or catalogs.
- Participate in a contest, sweepstakes, promotion, or survey.
We only use your personal information to:
- Process, track and fulfill your order.
- Contact you about the status of your order.
- Inform you of and administer promotions, contests or sweepstakes.
We will never:
- We will not give or sell your personal information to anyone, for any purpose. Period.
Accessing and Changing Your Information
To review or change the information previously provided, sign on to kor.plus and click "My Account". You may update stored information by clicking "Account Information". Be sure to click "Save" when you complete your changes.
We use a variety of technologies and processes for protection of our customer data. We use encryption technology whenever transmitting sensitive data such as credit and debit card information. Please note however that absolute security can never be guaranteed. We will never request your credit card or other personal information by email. If you receive an email that appears to be a request from us for personal information, do not respond as this may be a "phishing" scam designed to steal your personal information. Email is not a secure means of communication. Never include in an email your credit card number or other sensitive information. We will only request such information during secure transactions at our website.
Our website is not intended for use by children and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. The child's parent or guardian should contact us if we inadvertently collect information about a child so that we may delete such information from our files.